The above programme was organised by I CAN WIN Association Meerut Chapter on 19th Feb. 2014 at 11.30 am. The programme held at DN Degree College, Ghantaghar, Meerut. Following were the key organiser of the most successful programme.
1. Sh. G.C. Sharma, secretary, Meerut Chapter, I CAN WIN Association.
2. Dr. R.K. Gupta, Ex Lion Governor, Vice President, Meerut Chapter, I CAN WIN Association.
3. Sh. Alok Bhatnagar, President, Meerut Chapter, I CAN WIN Association.
4. Prof. B S Yadav, Head Physics Deptt., DN Degree College, Meerut.
5. Prof. S K Agarwal, Dean students welfare & Head of commerce Deptt.
Programme was conducted by:-
1. Dr. Umang Mittal, Onco Surgeon of Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital: Causes & Prevention of Cancer.
2. Dr. Rudra Acharya, Onco. Surgeon of BLK Hospital, Karol Bagh, New Delhi: Head & Neck cancer, its symptoms & early detection.
3. Dr. Nandini R., M.Ch. Plastic Surgery, Colambia Asia/Yashoda Hospital Ghaziabad: Breast & Cervix Cancer.
4. Miss Komal Gupta: A young girl of 21 year doing her M.Com. at Jind (Haryana) comes along with her parents to attend this programme . She is a cancer winner and inspite of a great complication of cancer below her left eye, she is surviving due to her will power, confidence & positivity. She expressed her views & confidence to all the participants & it was a wonderful experience for all the participants.
Total audience were about 350/400. They all remained there throughout the programme & taken keen interest. Our expert members of Ghaziabad were also presents viz Mrs. & Mr. R K Goel, Mrs. & Mr. Ajeet Nigam and Sh. B Dayal Agarwal. The programme was conducted by Suresh Prakash (National Secretary of I CAN WIN Association). It was a first programme by Meerut Chapter and proved to be a great success.The executive body of Meerut Chapter assured to have such programmes every month in other colleges & universities etc.