The above Programme was organised by I CAN WIN Association (Central office) at about 12.30 Noon on 10th January 2013 at Gyandeep School, Goverdhan Road, Mathura to start a new chapter of I CAN WIN Association at Mathura.
Following persons were present in the meeting.
1. Sh. R.K. Goel, Vice President, I CAN WIN Association (Central Office).
2. Sh. Suresh Prakash, National Secretary, I CAN WIN Association (Central Office).
3. Sri Mohan Swaroop Bhatia, Secretary, Gyandeep Society and renowned writer & press correspondent.
4. Shri K.G. Maheshwari, Key Person of Gyandeep School Management.
5. Mr. Karan Kumar, Office Superintendent, I CAN WIN Association (Central Office).
In the meeting possibility of opening a new chapter at Mathura was discussed in detail and Sri Mohan Swaroop Bhatia has given very good ideas for this good cause. His idea was, we should accept only one rupee as membership fee, as they are charging for Gyandeep Society and for the same it was thought that it will be decided in our Central Body Management Committee meeting. He has also given idea of establishing a Cancer Screening Centre & a Cancer Hospital at Mathura in due course of time.
The meeting was methodical & beautifully arranged & followed by wonderful lunch by courtesy Sri K.G. Maheswari.