Wednesday, August 6, 2008

preparation for 10th Aug

Mr Suresh and Shashi ji had come to my place at Curie Cancer Centre on 5th August.

The person who had told me that he would be able to make the brooch backed out. Mr Manish Goel put in his efforts and could find out Mr Loombha at GHaziabad who shall be able to make the brooch. the design is to be finalised. which I think would be in a triangle simple with "I CAN WIN". The design will be finalised with inputs by Mrs Shashi.

Mrs Prabha Gupta - has been able to arrange a satsang for 10th August.

The program would be as follows:

Mrs Vinoda Kochupillai presentation
Mrs Malinie Arora
Dr Z A Khans and group for self breast Examination
Dr Dipika on Post treatment Management
Satsung


I really thank everyone for their sincere input.

pawan

No comments:

Total Pageviews